Monday, February 17, 2014

day 10

I've made it to day 10 of no pop!  I don't think I've ever made it this long.

My brother challenged me to give it up until we go on vacation in March.  For some stupid reason, I accepted this challenge.  :)

I'll be honest--I think about drinking a pop every single day.  I wake up in the morning and my first thought is about getting a pop.  I don't drink coffee so pop has been my morning drink for at least 15 years.

I have noticed some nice changes since quitting.  I feel way less puffy in the morning.  My skin seems healthier from drinking so much water.  My digestive issues are disappearing. 

At this point, I'm planning to just keep going indefinitely.  I don't feel that at this point I can have even one sip of soda--I'll go right back to pounding many cans a day.

The real challenge will be on vacation--usually I get a mug that comes with unlimited free refills.  The rest of the group will get one--will I be able to resist and just stick to water?  At this point, that is the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment