Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mini challenge time!

I did some major overhauling of my pantries and fridge today.  Much food gone.  Still a lot left but I feel okay about that.  Tomorrow I am going to start pulling things together to create a meal plan.

Since a whole year of living healthfully is a long freakin' time, I've decided I need to do some mini challenges!  This will help break up a long hike up.

First challenge starts in the morning.  No soda for 3 days.  3 WHOLE DAYS.  Diet Coke is the nectar of the gods, in my opinion.  I crave it.  I don't drink coffee but I drink a ton of Diet Coke.  I've tried to stop it before.  No good.  I literally crave it and can't stop thinking about it.  Geez.  That sentence looks awful.

So tomorrow, no soda for 3 days.  At all.

Think I can make it?

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment